Sunday, June 20, 2010

New Chapter


Well my travel companion, Brent, has returned back to the US. So, naturally, that changes the complexion of my trip. However, I've gotten to know everyone where I'm staying, and I'm now in my own room! I actually got one whole night of uninterrupted sleep. The last few days have been spent watching tons of football. In fact, I haven't missed a match so far. We did venture over to Camps Bay two days ago. Wow. If I ever win the lottery, I will be buying a house in Camps Bay. That is the picture that you see above. We showed up around 4:30 in order to see the sunset, and it didn't disappoint.


We had fries and Peroni while we watched Greece/Nigeria. To the right you see a shot from inside Sapphire. It was as nice as it looks. Cape Town continues to impress with it's natural beauty.

Today, I'm headed down to get my ticket for the US/Algeria game in Pretoria. I found one online through FIFA. I was pleasantly surprised to be able to so this close to the game. Afterwards, I'm headed to Robben Island. So I'm ready for a history lesson. Tomorrow, I've got a ticket to North Korea/Portugal, and the day after I'm taking a peninsula tour which is supposed to be amazing. I will make sure to report back. Until then. . .

1 comment: